I have contributed many hundreds of articles to both traditional and social media publishing platforms, touching on a wide range of topics that all seem to relate to a few core principles (you can read my last business essay here):
- More informed customers (and other stakeholders) are better ones
- Businesses must take responsibility for enabling that awareness
- Brands cannot be a substitute for truth
- Technology is no more inherently good than it is evil
- Learning to communicate is an ongoing challenge and opportunity
I wrote about CMO strategy and then innovation.
My column explored the smart and silly things brands do.
My column explored the intersection of tech and brands.