I have contributed hundreds of articles to both traditional and social media publishing platforms, touching on a wide-range of topics that all seem to relate to a few core principles:
- More informed customers (and other stakeholders) are better ones
- Businesses must take responsbility for enabling that awareness
- Brands cannot be a substitute for truth
- Technology is no more inherently good than it is intrinsicly evil
- Learning to communicate is an ongoing challenge and opportunity
I wrote about CMO strategy and then innovation.
My column explored the smart and silly things brands do.
My column explored the intersection of tech and brands.
There’s a pretty overt POV in everything I write.
Thought leadership essays that take risks.
Comments & links.